By accessing this Site, you agree that you have read and understood the Company’s privacy statement, which describes how we use your personal information, and what options you have to update or request the deletion or correction of information submitted to us via the Site. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Statement, please do not use the Site.
We collect Information you provide to us for purposes of (a) signing up for our email service (b) submitting comments or feedback to us (c) posting listings on our Site (d) registration (e) authenticating user accounts (f) order processing, etc. All postings are stored in our database and may be archived elsewhere. The practices described in this Statement may also apply to information you provide to us in writing or by telephone, such as when you contact our customer service staff. Personal information may include items such as your name, user name, passwords, company name, email, address, and telephone number. If you use a social media platform to connect with our Site, we may collect information about you from that platform depending on your privacy settings. If you submit a resume or other information in connection with a job application, we may collect your name, employment history, email and postal address, telephone number, education history, military service, immigration status, and any other information that you choose to provide. We may also collect information from third parties, such as references or background checks, in connection with job applications. Unless you provide it to us voluntarily, we do not collect personal information about you in connection with your use of this Site.
Information Automatically Collected: We collect information automatically when you visit the Site, including your device’s IP address, browser version, operating system, and statistics about how you use the Site, such as pages viewed, length of time spent on the Site, and so on.
Personal Information is used by the Company for the purpose for which it was submitted and for our legitimate commercial purposes. For example, if you submit your email address and other information required to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use that personal information to send you our newsletter. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Site. We use your user name and password to authenticate you as a registered user of the Site. We may use non-personally identifiable information about your use of our Site for our legitimate commercial purposes including growing our business and improving our Site. We use your resume or job application information for purposes of evaluating you for employment.
Our use of information we collect may include, for example:
• Providing services you have requested or enhancing your experience while visiting us.
• Personalizing your experience on the Site.
• Communicating with you about your account, transactions, or customer support inquiries, including by text message if you have enrolled in our text message program.
• Notifying you of important announcements regarding special offers or important functionality changes to our Site.
• Displaying content and advertising that is customized for you both on and off the Site.
• Improving customer service and assisting in identifying ways in which we can provide you with a better service, or enhance your experience of our Site and other services.
• Promoting our products and services to you and the products and services of third parties
• Detecting and preventing fraud and unauthorized use.
• Business research and development of new products and services.
• Facilitating the competitions, special offers and promotions that we or our partners may run
• Verifying identity.
• Responding to inquiries and handling complaints.
• Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations and enforcing our legal rights.
• Ensuring the safety of our Site.
• Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising and outreach.
Cookies we use on our Site include the following:
• Log-in related and persistent cookies. These cookies contain user information such as login ID and allow us to recognize you when you return to our Site. They also allow us to recognize your browser preferences and to identify whether you have certain software so that we can tailor our Site accordingly. These cookies may stay on your browser into the future until they expire or you delete them.
• Session cookies: We also use technology to remember your movements through our Site. These cookies usually are erased when you close your browser window. Further general information about cookies and how they work is available at www.allaboutcookies.org
We may allow selected third parties to place cookies through the Site to provide us with better insights into the use of the Site or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. For instance, we may use Google Analytics to collect statistical information about our Site visitors, such as the date and time of access to the Site or pages of the Site, browser information, operating system, general geographic location information, time zones, etc. These third parties may collect information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our website. We may also permit third party service providers to place cookies through our Site to perform analytic or marketing functions where you are notified of them and you have consented to the usage. We do not control the use of such third party cookies or the resulting information and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
We do not currently use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser
You can update, amend, or delete your information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
You can choose not to receive emails from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any email you receive from us. This will not stop us from sending emails about your account or your transactions with us.
You can choose to delete or block cookies by setting your browser to either reject all cookies or to allow cookies only from selected sites. If you block cookies, performance of the Site may be impaired and certain features may not function at all.
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their use to directly market their products or services to you, but we may provide you with information about third parties’ products or services.
Arrcus takes reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We may use standard SSL technology to protect information being transferred to our site, but no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. If we receive instructions using your log-in information, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will post the revised policy with an updated Effective Date and will endeavor to notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
By using this Site, you consent to the use, storage, and disclosure of your Information by us in the manner described in this Statement. We reserve the right to make changes to this Statement from time to time and will alert you to such changes via the Notification procedure described in the preceding paragraph.
This Site is neither designed nor intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 please do not submit any information to us.
2077 Gateway Place, Suite 250
San Jose, CA 95110
This Policy was last updated and effective as of July 16, 2018